Thursday, April 15, 2010

We're Not Punks But We Play Them On T.V.

anyone else out there having a shitty life or is it just me? i find that when im in a bad mood or really pissed off at the world, a healthy dose of hardcore punk rock is just what i need to help alleviate stress and put things back into perspective...im going back to my roots on this one...this album came out in 1993 and i must say it is one of my favorite punk rock records of all time...no bullshit...i've probably listened to it a billion times in the past 17 years and regardless of the mood i was in before i hit play, i always feel better afterwards...the lyrics are what make this album stand out for me i think...don't get me wrong, the music is great too but the lyrics are really something i can relate to and identify with...in fact this record has what i've dubbed my own personal theme song, 'I Hate Stupid People'...these guys have a real sense of humor and sometimes its good to be reminded not to take things too seriously....so if you're having a bad day, a bad week, or in my case, a bad life, then go ahead and download this album and let the Quincy Punx do the talking for ya...Eat A Bowl Of Fuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment