Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eat, Fuck, Kill, Repeat (AxCx tribute song)

another Putnam inspired song....i plan on playing these songs in a new crazy grindcore band i will be playing guitar and doing vocals for, called Hellspawn Warhammers Of The Nordic Winds...this platter of splatter is called Eat, Fuck, Kill, Repeat

I ate your dog
It tasted like frog
I'm glad you didn't own a hog
Cause all those pigs can fuck the hell off!

I fucked your mom
So did my man, Tom
We both agreed she kinda stank
But it was money in the bank
And i just wanted some skank
So the bitch got stuck
And learned the definition of fuck

I killed your cat
With a barbed wire baseball bat
It didn't make a noise
Thought it was one of her toys
Until her brains exploded
Onto the kitchen floor
There is a puddle of gore
Where your pussy was before
I saw her kinda twitch
Then she showed her teeth
And took a giant fuckin shit

 Eat, Fuck, Kill, Repeat (chorus x4)
 so many things to do with my meat

No comments:

Post a Comment