Sunday, May 23, 2010

Integrity - The Blackest Curse

"its my birthday and i'll do what i want to, fuck you, its my birthday, special holiday only for me so do what i say! thanx mom didn't have an abortion or my birthday wouldn't be today, so i guess its my good fortune my birthdays today, okay" - The Vandals....its with good reason that i quote the mighty punk rock gods, the Vandals, for today is indeed the day in which i was spewed forth into this world, and i can think of no better way to celebrate than to be rocking the brand new album by one of my favorite bands of all time...i mean none other than hardcore legends, Integrity! a complete full length album of all new original material is what we have here, and i'd just like to take a moment to thank Integrity for this wonderful birthday present and for all of their music, lyrics, attitude, imagery, emotion, and inspiration they've provided throughout the years...their music has been a big part of my life, helped me in overcoming barriers at pivotal moments in my life and will always hold a special place in my heart...so its with great pride that i bring to you the newest installment in a hardcore legacy, The Blackest Curse...this album rules, its just as simple as that, to try and explain to you how awesome it is would just be an exercise in futility, as anyone who has listened to this band before would know, they fucking rule! so of course you can expect nothing less than awesome with this new offering

No comments:

Post a Comment